What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word “Liebster” is German for favorite, beloved, or dearest.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions I was asked to answer from Escaping The Mundane!
1. When did you start blogging?
Well, I’ve been generally blogging for a long, long time – but I JUST started beauty blogging a few days ago!
2. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be & why?
Hmm. My weight. I mean, I’m someone who loves myself & really has no problem with my current weight – but I know I could be healthier & look nicer if I tried harder, you know? So I guess I wish I had more motivation for that.
3. If you won a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
Pay off my student loans, pay off my credit cards, pay off my parents house payment & other bills, & then do some serious SHOPPING.
4. What is the one thing you love doing more than anything else?
I wish it was something less cliche, but I really do just love chilling on my computer exploring the internet & reading blogs!
5. How would you describe your style?
Everchanging. It’s usually very casual – I love leggings, skinny jeans, boots, button ups, flowy tops & scarves/cowls. But now that I’m heading to graduate school & my life is turning more professional, I find myself buying pencil skirts & peplum tops & flats & heels & such.
6. What is your favorite color?
7. If you could only wear one outfit, what would it be?
Leggings, boots, a tank top & a comfy sweatshirt.
8. If you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be?
9. What is your favorite book?
The Time Traveler’s Wife!
10. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would that word be?
Anxious [in a good way!]
Here are the questions I was asked to answer from Kyashi’s Makeup Box!
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup on a regular basis? I don’t mean only special occassions.
High school. My mom wouldn’t let me wear makeup or shave my legs before then!
2. If you could only have one makeup product, what would it be?
Mascara! Mascara can make me go from looking like a zombie to looking alive.
3. Do you use brushes, sponges or fingers to apply your foundation/base product?
Right now I’m only wearing BB Cream, so I use my fingers – but I own a beauty blender & a brush for the day I finally start wearing foundation that I can’t wait to try!
4. How often do you wash your makeup brushes/tools?
Not often enough – I just started using brushes & I only use them for eye shadow at this point, so I don’t think I’ve ever really washed them. I’m on the lookout for a good brush shampoo – suggestions are welcome!
5. Dramatic eyes or Dramatic Lips?
Dramatic eyes for sure! I love red lips, but I haven’t quite mastered the look yet so I’m totally uncomfortable when I do it. But eyes – now that’s what I’m talking about!
6. Which would you prefer to lose, all or your makeup or all of your makeup brushes?
All my makeup brushes! I just have Elf brushes – those would be easy & inexpensive to replace compared to my makeup!
7. Do you own more makeup than you would wear in your own life time?
Not yet, but I’m getting there!
8. What product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Face makeup [bb cream, foundation, powder, etc]! Mostly because I’m very new to using it. Someday I’m sure I’ll love it!
9. Do you wear less or more makeup on weekends?
About the same. It really just depends on if I’m leaving the house. If I’m not, then I probably won’t put makeup on at all.
10. Who is your favourite Youtube beauty vlogger and why?
I don’t have one yet! I just started following a few in the last few weeks & have been loving the reviews & tutorials I see. I guess if I had to choose just from length of time following & time spent watching, I would say Kandee Johnson. I’ve been following her YouTube for a really long time now & I love how peppy & cute she is!
My ten nominees are:
- Style Everlasting
- Non-Stop Crush
- Cupcakes & Cardigans
- Ayannanojoke’s blog
- Glossy Talk
My ten questions are:
- Do you wear makeup every day?
- How much would you say you spend on beauty or fashion every month?
- How would you define your style?
- What product could you absolutely not live without?
- Do you have a favorite brand of makeup?
- How did you first get into beauty or fashion?
- When did you first start blogging about beauty or fashion?
- Do you have a go-to makeup look, & what is it?
- What does your daily beauty routine look like?
- Where is your favorite place to shop?
Thanks so much for nominating me & I can’t wait to hear all your answers!